It can be a challenge to find the best CBD cream out there because of all the options. Instead of browsing the web for hours in the hopes of discovering the perfect product, take a peek at our list instead.
We’ll only talk about the good stuff.
This article leverages our expert CBD knowledge to give you the scoop on the finest CBD creams available today.
1. Endoca CBD Cream
Potency: 750 mg (30 mL)
Endoca is based in Denmark and has created top-tier CBD products for over a decade. The company uses organically grown hemp and removes the hemp extract by using supercritical Co2 extraction, a safe, gentle and pure method. It’s one of the best around.
Before making the product, Endoca batch tests the CBD extract to verify the cannabinoid potency and pesticide, heavy metal, and residual solvent levels.
Besides hemp extract, the CBD cream also includes coconut oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, vanilla, and vitamin E. All the ingredients are natural and food-grade quality.
- High-quality hemp sourced from organic farms in Denmark, EU
- All-natural soothing and moisturizing ingredients that are safe for the skin
- High potency full-spectrum salve with 25 mg/mL of CBD
- Endoca’s Hemp Salve costs $63, which equals $0.09 per mg of CBD.
2. Medterra’s CBD Rapid Cooling Cream
Potency: 750 mg (100 mL)
Medterra’s CBD Rapid Cooling Cream is made with organic hemp that’s grown on the company’s own farms in Kentucky. The company doesn’t spray chemicals or use GMO-seeds.
To prove this, Medterra performs a full-panel of third-party lab tests. Based on the results of these reports, their hemp plants are free of harmful contaminants.
This cooling cream contains 750mg of CBD isolate, so it’s free of THC. It’s mixed with organic ingredients, such as menthol, arnica, and a variety of essential oils.
- Non-GMO, organic hemp sourced from farms in Kentucky, USA
- Contains menthol which provides a cooling effect on the skin
- CBD isolate formula (0% THC) with 7.5 mg/mL of CBD
- Medterra’s CBD Rapid Cooling Cream costs $77.99, which is a cost of $0.10 per mg of CBD.
3. Bluebird Botanicals CBD Essential Lotion
Potency: 1,250 mg (177 mL)
Bluebird Botanicals CBD Lotion contains a blend of full-spectrum hemp extract, jojoba oil, coconut oil, rosemary essential oil, and carrot extract. Since this CBD cream is a full-spectrum product, it has several important phytochemicals, like cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, omega-fatty acids, trace minerals and more. Furthermore, this CBD Essential Lotion has no parabens, GMOs, artificial colors, fragrances, and sulfates.
- Organic hemp sourced from Colorado farms
- Tested by third-party labs for purity, safety, and consistency
- Used to hydrate and restore the skin
- Full-spectrum formula with 7.1 mg/mL of CBD
- Bluebird Botanicals CBD Essential Lotion costs $60, which equals $0.05 per mg of CBD.
4. Hemplucid CBD Body Cream
Potency: 1,000 mg (60 mL)
Hemplucid’s Full-Spectrum CBD Body Cream provides maximum benefit from the hemp plant. In addition to CBD, the whole-plant extract has other plant properties, like cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
Additionally, this product has moisturizing ingredients like aloe vera, shea butter, and olive oil. Some of its other therapeutic ingredients include chamomile, cinnamon, and orange essential oils.
- Sources hemp from farms in Colorado, USA
- Uses an independent third-party lab to test for potency, pesticides, heavy metals, and other contaminants
- High potency full-spectrum formula with 16.7 mg/mL of CBD
- Hemplucid CBD Body Cream costs $129.95, which equates to $0.13 per mg of CBD.
5. Spruce CBD Salve
Potency: 1,000 mg (26 mL)
Spruce is a relatively new company that was founded in 2018. They’re a family-run business based in Raleigh, NC. It focuses on making just a few CBD products, including this extremely potent full-spectrum CBD Salve.
It’s made with a shortlist of all-natural ingredients to give its customers a pure skincare product.
- Hemp is organically grown on farms in Colorado and Kentucky USA
- Includes only five ingredients: CBD oil, olive oil, shea butter, beeswax, and MCT coconut oil
- Super high potency full-spectrum formula with 39 mg/mL of CBD
- Spruce’s CBD Salve costs $89, which is about $0.09 per mg of CBD.